The one-day training session carried out by our experts allows future users to become immediately operational with all of RayXpert’s functionalities.
After a complete review of the menus and methods used:
- Graphical interface and manipulation of models
- Creation of geometries and import of STEP
- Definition of materials and radio-materials
- Dose rate calculation by Monte Carlo
Practical exercises are offered during the session. This practical work is an opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge directly to concrete cases under the supervision of the trainer. The participants are therefore in a real situation of performing a dose analysis.
STANDARD TRAINING SCHEDULE
DETAILS OF TRAINING
1.5 days – This training is highly recommended for new RayXpert® users. It is required to access the support service.
Training content :
- 3D import and model design
- Radioactive materials and sources
- Dose calculation by Monte-Carlo method
- Multi sources and multi detectors
- Validation of results
According to customer needs – This service is dedicated to your own projects which are to be carried out with RayXpert® software.
This training is dedicated to people who already use RayXpert® and who wish to develop their skills on specific tasks or modules – advanced modeling, Monte Carlo calculation, shield optimization, etc.
Our experts are there to answer your questions and work with you on specific subjects / models.
1 Day – This training is dedicated to users wishing to learn to use / write RayXpert® scripts in order to customize and automate their use of the tool.
Training content :
- Syntax of the scripting language: classes, functions, variables, loops, etc.
- Modeling operation: operations on the hierarchy, insertion of parametric shapes, operations on materials, etc.
- Calculation and post-processing: launch of iterative and parametric calculations, formatting of results, optimization of design, etc.
- Creation of graphical interfaces.