Given the increasing number of RayXpert® users around the world , we propose new training and working session.
Our satisfaction will be that upon completion of the training your project will progress.
The training will be performed directly with RayXpert®, not on a Powerpoint presentation support. We promote the students to come with their own models , to prepare questions and to describe precisely their issues.
The goal is to work interactively with the trainer and to produce results.
Training All about RayXpert
- Activation of personal space on www.rayxpert.com
- Downloading and installation of the software
- Explanation of video training and PDF supports as well as for the tutorial exercice
Questions/Answers 2 hour session
Questions/Answers 4 hour session
- Expertise 2 hour session by visioconference
The speed of the calculation and the quality of the results are directly linked to the Monte Carlo calculations setting in RayXpert®.
This training aims to make you aware of the best practices to obtain quick and efficently the desired results ; afterwards allowing you to analyze your results.
- Understand and choose the good dosimetric unit among all those available :
H*10, flux, kerma, deposited energy etc
- Optimize the 3D mapping settings, choose the better resolution / calculation time ratio
- Optimize the size and the position of a sensitive volume
- Understand and choose your stop criteria (calculation time, particle number, relative error)
- Define the parallel calculation
- Define the cutoff thresholds creation of secondary particles
The goal of this exchange is to give you the necessary expertise to be critical about the quality of your results and allowing you to juge independently its quality.
- Analyze the results of the mapping and sensitive volumes
- Understand and analyze the different criteria of convergence.
To allow you to optimize the calculation time with RayXpert®, several biasing methods are available.
An unsuitable methodolgy applied could in contrary slow down your calculation or have no impact.
This trainig aims you to understand those different methods and lurn you to apply them.
Description and goal of the different methods of biaising :
o Approximation TTB,
o Biaising by windows of weight ,
o Calculation without collision
Build your models and allow an efficient method of biaising
This working session will help you to progress through the 3D modeling step.
At the start of the progress of your project our expert will work with you on the building of your 3D model wich will be used to carry out your calculation in RayXpert®.
Depending on your needs, we will be able to propose following assistance :
- Construction of your 3D model : standard and extended modelling
- STEP file import and correction of the model
- Material assigment with a script
Calculation without collision (calculation of geometric efficiency) :necessary step to calculate the transfer fonctions.
Particles count : simulate the real detectors’ response from the constructors parameters.